Parents,Here are resources provided by St. Charles Parish Public Schools to assist you during our Continuous Learning opportunity.
Home Learning for Students
Sample Schedule for StudentsHere are some at-home accommodations you can provide your child(ren).
Lexia https://www.lexiacore5.com/ and Zearn https://www.zearn.org/ are sites that students can visit daily to practice reading and math skills.Pebble Go https://pebblego.com/ can be used to help students learn and explore a variety of research topics.
- Point out math wherever you can
- Play math games
- Work with your child on managing time
- Help with work
- Be understanding
- Allow extra time
- Provide a quiet space to work
- Give them access to math apps and games that allow them to practice essential skills in a fun way
- List the steps and formulas for solving problems
- Provide sample problems for students to review
- Highlight keywords or numbers on word problems
- Use a chart of math facts
- Breakdown worksheets/assignments into sections
- Find out if students understand what is being asked
Mrs. B & Mrs. Gaines
Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy
Any parent having questions, statements, or school related therapy concerns with regards to your child, please feel free to reach out to us via email. We are here to help in any way we can.
Kathy, OT and Angie PT
Occupational Therapy: email@example.com
Physical Therapy: firstname.lastname@example.org