This page will be updated frequently for information on AT HOME LEARNING
****My office hours will be 7:30AM-9:30AM every weekday and I am available for GoogleMeet/Phone by appointment for all other times****
Week of April 20th-30th: "Variations on an Original Theme"- The Enigma Variations
- Students will identify and interpret musical form (Theme and Variations).
- -Students will discuss musical ideas represented in Elgar’s Enigma Variations.
- Students will compare and contrast musical and emotional contexts within Elgar’s Enigma Variations.
- Students will design a framework for their own theme and variations.
Please check Google Classroom for listening excerpts, discussion prompts, and assignments. Thanks!
Week of April 6th-10th: "Music Memes a Lot to Me"
- Design a band/music themed meme and share it in the band Google Classroom and SLACK "memeology"
- Create your account and look around Smartmusic: Instructions HERE
- Tune in for a small group lesson thisk week and fill out the form HERE
***Still looking for recruitment videos! Upload yours to the band google classroom!