Requests for Verifications of Employment, Income, & Teacher Experience (Service Records)
The Human Resources Department is dedicated to protecting our employees' information. For this reason, we use Verifent to confirm verification of employment (VOE), verification of income (VOI), and teacher experience verification requests are legitimate, and a permissible purpose exists as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Verifiers seeking employment and/or income information for a St. Charles Parish Public Schools employee must submit VOE/VOI requests through Verifent.
Verification of Employment/Income (VOE/VOI) Requests
To Submit a Request:
- Log in at https://www.verifent.com/log-in. Please note that new Verifent users will need to register and create an account before proceeding.
- When prompted, enter the organization code for Charles Parish Public Schools (SCPPS):2F96FD
- Please be prepared to provide the SCPPS employee's date of birth and last four digits of the social security number. Additionally, proof of consent, signed by the employee, is required to complete a request.
For additional information on this process, please visit www.Verifent.com.
Teacher Experience Verification (Service Records) Requests
Hiring districts seeking teacher experience data (service records) for former St. Charles Parish Public Schools teachers are requested to submit their requests through Verifent.
Directions for Hiring District:
- Go to Verifent.com.
- Login (First Time Users – Register as a Verifier)
- Select “Purposes of Employment” for Permissible Purpose
- Press Button “Choose Previous School District Info”
- Enter Organization Code: 2F96FD
- Press “Look Up”
- Press “Save School District”
- Enter Employee (Teacher) Info
- Type in your Name (Electronic Signature)
- Press “Continue”
Upon submission, the request is instantly sent to St. Charles Parish Public Schools for completion. As soon as the request is completed, the Hiring District will receive an email with a link to the completed form which can be downloaded, saved and/or printed. Completed Teacher Experience Verifications can be found under “Completed TEV Requests” on your dashboard.
Teacher Experience Verifications through Verifent is a no-charge service for teachers and public schools. Teacher Experience data is used exclusively for the stated purposes and is not resold, or used for any other purposes. If a District or teacher has any questions, please contact Verifent Support as mentioned below:
For any and all questions, please contact Verifent: