1. Follow directions the first time given.
2. Keep hands, feet and other objects to yourself.
3. Be on time and on task with all materials.
4. Respect the teacher, yourself and others.
5. Remain in designated areas during class unless given permission to do so otherwise by the teacher.
The following consequences apply if a student chooses to break a rule:
1st time: Warning
2nd time: Last to leave class
3rd time: Lunch detention and parental contact
4th time: Referral to office
Severe Clause: Immediate referral to office