St. Charles Parish Public Schools provides each parent with a tool, "The InBox," to assist them in staying connected to their child's education. The beginning of school brings large amounts of paperwork and information needed for a successful school year. Parents are encouraged to use "The InBox" to store all important school and district information sent home throughout the school year.
Items in the "InBox" include:
- Parent/Guardian Emergency Guide
- Student Code of Conduct: District Handbook
- @ Your Fingertips-Directory Information
- It's The Law-Attendance Requirements
- School Year Calendar
- District Documents Packets (now online)