The weekly agenda will provide valuable information regarding:
- Daily lesson objectives - What should you be able to do by the end of the lesson?
- Daily activities and readings
- Homework assignments
- Upcoming assessments (quizzes, tests, etc.)
*If you are ABSENT:
- Check the Weekly Agenda to see what assignments you missed for the day(s) you were out.
- Pick up any printed materials from the "While You Were Out" bin in class (Most printed materials will also be available electronically on Google Classroom)
- Complete missing assignments on Google Classroom and / or printed materials.
- Ask questions if you are unsure of what to do or how to complete an assignment!