Hahnville Tigers vs. Terrebonne Wednesday, October 7, 2020
Please read the following guidelines completely. They are different than previous years due to the COVID-19 situation. We will not be able to do things “like we always do.”
- No one may remain on campus after 2:20pm. The guidelines regarding social distancing and amount of time spent together will not allow for it.
- Students need to arrive at the band room completely dressed following the check-in schedule below.
- We will wear khaki pants (not shorts), belts, band t-shirts tucked in, calf length black socks, and band shoes.
- Students will have their temperature checked upon arrival.
- Masks are required and will be worn at all times except when playing instruments.
- Once checked in, students will gather their materials and move quickly into the commons area where they will remain socially distant until we move outside to line up.
- In the stands students must remain in their assigned seats. No one may leave the seating area without permission and a chaperone escort.
- Cell phones are not allowed in the stands during the game.
- Each student will be given a bottle of water once we arrive in the stands.
- Items needed for inspection include proper attire, instrument, and flip folder with music.
This is the schedule for check-in prior to the game.
5:30 – Color Guard Screening
5:35 – Percussion Screening
5:45 – Woodwind Screening
5:55 – Brass Screening
6:05 – Warm-up in Bus Circle
6:20 – March to Stadium
6:45 – Team Run-out/National Anthem
7:00 – Kickoff
9:30 – Estimated Dismissal Time