About Our School
The students, families, community members, and staff of Ethel Schoeffner Elementary School value education as a top priority. As stakeholders, we share a responsibility to create a safe and nurturing environment. Students aspire to achieve their potential by mastering and exceeding academic and social goals. Our staff fosters a love of learning which prepares students to be self-motivated, to think critically, and to be responsible citizens who inspire others to do their best.
The mission of Ethel Schoeffner Elementary School is to provide a high quality education to enable all students to work together to become empathetic, respectful citizens and productive life-long learners.
At Ethel Schoeffner Elementary School we believe:
- education is our top priority.
- all students are capable of learning
- all students are valued as individuals with unique physical, social, cultural, emotional and intellectual needs.
- instructional time is essential and is honored.
- students and staff have high expectations for achievement.
- open and honest communication builds trust and fosters relationships among all stakeholders.
- all members of the school community should be treated in a respectful and caring manner.
- a positive, safe and supportive environment enables students and staff to reach their potential for life-long learning.
- teamwork is essential in developing cooperative citizens.
- student and teacher engagement is key to overall success.