Transcript/Duplicate Diploma Requests

  • Requests for records of current year seniors will continue to be processed at the respective high school until September of the year of graduation.

    CURRENTLY enrolled students should contact their current school office in order to obtain any required records.

    Requests for transcripts (including verification of graduation) or duplicate diplomas must be made in writing using the Student Records Request Form Payment (cash, check, or money order) must accompany the request or be paid at the time of pick up. A copy of the student’s driver’s license must accompany all requests. Records will be available within 5-7 business days. If we are unable to locate immediate local records, we may contact the Louisiana Department of Education on your behalf to complete your request (which may add additional time). There is a $5.00 charge per transcript and a $20.00 charge per duplicate diploma.

    If you received a GED or HiSET certification, please visit the webpage listed below as administered by the State of Louisiana to request a copy.

    If you are only seeking results of standardized tests such as the ACT or SAT, there is no guarantee that a final official record is available in the local records. Contacting the Test Administrator entity is recommended (there may be an additional fee):

    College Board (SAT) – (866) 756-7346 or

    ACT, Inc. - (ACT) – (319) 337-1270