- Random Acts of "Change" (Inspired by the Ripple Effect, we ask members to do acts of kindness and giving in hopes to influence change in the lives of others.)
- The Pantry Project (We collect food items for local shelters and food pantries.)
- Simple Supplies (We collect personal hygiene items for local emergency and homeless shelters.)
- Maternal Gifts (We collect items for expectant teens/mothers in need.)
- Baby's Bookshelf (We collect new and gently used early learning books for local shelters and Head Start programs.)
A vital component of our program is having girls invest in community service. We created the following service projects:
We are also very proud to work with local non-profit organizations which provide our girls with service opportunities. (United Way of St. Charles Parish; Ronald McDonald House, Canal St. NOLA; CAGNO - Cancer Association of Greater New Orleans; DSAGNO - Down Syndrome Association of Greater New Orleans; Unity of Greater New Orleans; Ozanam Inn)
Students earn service points, and awards are given at an end-of-the-year Tea Social attended by the girls and their mothers.