Parking Application Instructions
Who is eligible to apply?
- Students who attend the Satellite Center
- Seniors with Early Release
- Seniors involved in a sport or extracurricular activity, staying after school 3 or more days per week
*Priority is first given to Satellite Center & Early Release students. Please understand that we have over 300 seniors, but only 200 spots available for student parking on the DHS campus. Non-Satellite Center Juniors need not apply. (Juniors: if you do not attend the Satellite Center, please do not apply at this time).
What must be included with the application?
- Copy of driver’s license
- Proof of insurance
- Copy of Fall schedule
- Completed application form with all necessary signatures
- DHS Student Car Registration
- Search & Seizure Consent Form
- Loss of Driving ( return one and keep one)
- Permission Slip to Drive Other Students
- Parking Instructions (return one & keep one)
*Have all copies before submitting the application. The office will not make copies.
Deadline: Friday, January 14, 2022 by 2:30pm (no exceptions)
Return to the Administration Office.
Return to the Hahnville High School Administration Office or DHS office suite Rm . (See Kelly Scullin or Mr. Menyweather)