The Learning Center
TLC is open on Mondays through Thursdays from 2:20 - 4:30.
All sessions will take place in the upstairs B-Building. LIVE sessions start precisely at 2:20 in the upstairs B-Building. Please Be On Time!
- DHS WiFi availability
- Math (all subjects)
- Social Studies
- ACT Prep (all subjects)
- IBC credentials
- Advanced Placement
Rules and Expectations
1. Reserve your spot: Students must sign up in advance (by NOON that day) for TLC sessions to reserve your seat. The Google (reservation) form is on the TLC Google Classroom page. The classroom codes are ci2arow for classes of 2023 and 2024 and dcrvcyz for classes of 2025 and 2026.
2.. Wi-Fi access: Students who need access to Wi-Fi should still sign up in advance. You will be placed in the math room or a testing room to use Wi-Fi.
3. Expectations for students attending TLC sessions:
- You MUST sign up for TLC in advance (before noon daily).
- Please arrive in the upstairs B-Building by 2:20.
- Be sure to bring your own ChromeBook AND charger.
- You must wear your school uniform and your ID.
- All students must adhere to the DHS cell phone policy.
- Students can leave TLC early when their ride arrives or with prior parental permission (including a signed, dated parent note with a phone number).
- Bus transportation is provided at 4:30.