Degrees and Certifications:
Masters of Educational Leadership, American College of Education Bachelors of Science in Education, Nicholls State University Associate of Science of Life Science and Technology, Nicholls State University Certifications: General Science (6-12)
Ms. Linda Thibodaux
Welcome to my Chemistry I or Environmental Science class. This is my twelfth year teaching and my 5th year at Hahnville High School. I am super excited to continue being a part of the Hahnville High family, and I am looking forward to having a fun, exciting year teaching your students. #WeAreStCharlesParish - Geaux Tigers!!!
***District Announcements Concerning school related information and Covid-19 can be found on the main district/school website.
Information on class assignments and directions, along with videos and worksheets will be posted to Chemistry I or Environmental Science Google Classroom daily. Daily skills/assignments for past and present learning will be provided.
Parents will be invited to their child's Google Classroom.
"School Status" will be a way to communicate directly with me, should you have any questions or concerns.
You can access several helpful websites that I have added to guide you through material and assignments.
Please note: Students will NOT be allowed to share material
1. 1" Binder or larger (up to student) IF they want to use this for their notes or
2. loose-leaf paper or notebook for notes in physical class
3. Pencils, pens, and erasers (Lead pencils work best)
4. *SCIENTIFIC CALCULATORS (we have a class set), but it is always good to purchase for future use.
5. *STUDENTS MUST BRING THEIR ASSIGNED CHROME BOOKS TO CLASS EVERY PHYSICAL DAY WE MEET CHARGED AND READY FOR USE. This was a major issue this past year.
6. Students can and should bring their own clear water bottle(s).
* DENOTES THE ITEMS; THE STUDENTS SHOULD ALWAYS BRING TO CLASS. WITHOUT THESE ITEMS STUDENTS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COMPLETE IN CLASS ASSIGNMENTS.
Chemistry and Environmental Science
Tutoring will be available on online. Student or parent can set up a tutoring time by contacting teacher in SchoolStatus site.
Tutoring for spring semester will be the same as the fall.