About Our School
Mimosa Park Elementary is dedicated to delivering an inclusive academic and social education in order to develop empowered, empathetic, and responsible life-long learners.
We, the stakeholders at Mimosa Park Elementary, have a shared responsibility to support the social/emotional and academic needs of all students so that they may lead productive and fulfilling lives in the evolving 21st century. We are committed to providing students with a strong foundation to become independent and self-directed, life-long learners. We embrace the diversity of our children by providing a safe, respectful, and nurturing environment that focuses on meeting the individual needs of all students.
“Where Good Becomes Great.”
At Mimosa Park Elementary, we are committed to...
- working collaboratively to improve the school environment for all stakeholders.
- providing a positive, safe and nurturing environment.
- setting the foundation of literacy for future success.
- maintaining open communication between all stakeholders.
- growing professionally and implementing research-based practices.
- analyzing data to meet and support the individual needs of students.
- building relationships with students in order to foster equitable opportunities.
- treating every student and stakeholder in a caring and dignified manner.