A message from ST. ROSE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Good evening Dragon Families!
This is Mrs. Harris with our weekly Sound Check!
Monday, October 26
- Report Cards go home, please sign and return the Report Card envelopes by Friday, October 30th
Friday, October 30
- Spirit Day- Students will be allowed to wear black, orange, or white; No costumes, please.
Reminders for the week:
- Red Ribbon Week: The week of October 26th, we are celebrating Red Ribbon Week at St. Rose Elementary. This is the week when we learn about saying “NO” to drugs and “YES” to a healthy life! During this special week your son or daughter will receive tokens and treats and pledge to a live healthy and drug free life. Each student will sign his or her own pledge and sign our school banner. They will also participate each day by wearing different types of clothing for this fun week. They will be taught drug prevention counseling lessons and participate in other drug-free activities. Please refer to the attached document for daily attire for each day of the week.
- Candy Donation for Trunk or Treat: On Friday, October 30, we will celebrate our annual “Trunk or Treat” activity COVID-19 style. Due to the current pandemic, families will not be able to come to school to celebrate with the students. We will still provide each child with a treat bag. We are asking families to send a candy, treat, or token donation before October 28. We always appreciate the support from our parents and families and look forward to a fun and enjoyable experience for our students! Students will be allowed to wear black, orange, or white on Friday, October 30th. No costumes, please.
- On-line Book Fair: Don’t forget you’re invited to shop our Scholastic Book Fair online from until Sunday, November 1st! All purchases benefit our school and connect kids with new books, favorite characters, complete series, and more. A flyer is attached to this email. Families, remember the only way we can receive rewards is if you create an account before checking out. So create a Scholastic account prior to checking out.
- Fall Break: Reminder, there will be No School on Monday, November 2 or Tuesday, November 3.
Have a great week Dragon Families! ~ Remember; check the time on the clock,
WE ARE READY TO ROCK!