LES Library Media Center
...where reading builds success one book at a time!
Please join our virtual @Home e-Learning club!
Two ways to join:
1. click on the @Home e-Learning tab on this page (at the left)
2. Join Ms. Sun's Library Club google classroom (your teacher has the link!)
Either way, it is sure to be a fun experience!
Each week, we will add a new newsletter of fun daily activities and learning opportunities. Paticitpate in all or just the ones you are interested in! Don't forget to share your activities with Ms. Sun so that they can be posted to the google classroom page for all of us to enjoy!
Below are some great online resources available to LES students at this time!
Follett is providing free access to eBooks from Lightbox™ and AV2 World Languages through June 30, 2020. Lightbox™ offers over 1000 PreK-12 titles in science, social studies, language arts, math and more. AV2 World Languages features high-interest titles in 10 different languages with full audio support.
- In the location box, it says "Any location." Do not change.
- In the school box, enter "Follett eLearning, McHenry, IL" and click Go
- Click "Log in" Username: guest Password: follett
username: luling Password: cubs
WORLD BOOK ONLINE
Username: luling Password: cubs
Go to Destinydiscover.com
The mission of the St. Charles Parish Public Schools' library media centers is to
- foster a love of reading
- ensure that all members of the learning community are engaged and effective users of information and technology
- support the school curriculum
Entire classes, small groups and individual students come to the library for instruction in Information Literacy skills, conduct research, or check-out that "just right" library book.
Ms. Stephanie Laine