About Our School
At St. Rose Elementary, the faculty, staff, families, students, St. Charles Parish Public School System, and community work together to provide a positive, safe, and respectful learning environment. We are committed to ensuring a solid academic and social foundation for college and career readiness upon which our students’ futures will be built. All students are challenged to think critically to become life-long learners and productive citizens.
We are committed to providing a high quality learning environment that enables all students to reach their fullest potential and develop respect for themselves, others, and the community in order to make a positive impact on society.
At St. Rose Elementary, we believe:
- all students can learn.
- all stakeholders must communicate and work together to support teaching and learning.
- mutual respect among all stakeholders builds a strong sense of community.
- high expectations with quality instruction lead to greater achievement an success for all.
- all instructional decisions are made after analyzing a variety of data sources.
- life-long learners are developed by engaging, motivating, and challenging students.
- a safe and caring learning environment focused on character development enables students to become respectful, productive, and responsible citizens.