In order to register a new Kindergarten - 12th grade student online, parents can use a computer, tablet or smartphone to access the form by clicking on the below link in red.
To meet school registration requirements the parent/guardian must bring his/her driver's license or photo ID and provide the following documents for each child to the designated school registration personnel:
- Proof of Custody (if child is not living with both biological parents)
- The custody document must be signed by a judge and have a court seal.
- The document must name the applicant as the physical, custodial, or domiciliary parent
- Immunization Record
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Last Report Card
- Proof of Residence - must provide two current utility bills, or if renting, a copy of the lease with all children listed as occupants, and one current utility bill
- Electric, gas, and water bills only (These bills must include your name and physical address.)
For more information, call the school or the School Board Office at (985) 785-6289.