Transcript/Duplicate Diploma Requests

  • St. Charles Parish Public Schools (“SCPPS”) Student Records currently processes transcript requests for alumni and prior attendees of St. Charles Parish Public Schools high schools. We also provide duplicate diplomas for our graduates.


    • CURRENTLY enrolled students
      • Contact their current school office in order to obtain any required records.
    • Requests for records of current year seniors
      • Will continue to be processed at their respective high school until the September after their year of graduation.


    Requests for High School Duplicate Transcript or Diploma (alumni and/or former students)


    • Requests for transcripts, including verification of graduation, or duplicate diplomas must be made in writing using the Student Records Request Form below. Please download and complete the fill-able PDF form (also available in Spanish).
    • Drop-off, Mail, or Fax this form along with a copy of the student’s State-issued ID or Drivers’ License to St. Charles Public Schools Attn: Student Records, 13855 River Road, Luling, LA 70070 along with the appropriate payment. The Fax number is (985) 785-9947. The copy of the Student’s ID MUST accompany all requests (when mailing, via fax, or at pick-up).
    • ONLY money orders or company checks are accepted in-person or via mail, and are to be made payable to St. Charles Parish Public Schools. Payment must be included when mailing the request, dropping off, or at time of pickup.
    • Credit card payments are also available to be made online:
      • Please use the link below to access the SCPPS online payment system:

      • Click the link then Central Office – Central Office.
      • Please locate the type of request required:
      • Duplicate transcript, and/or,
      • Duplicate diploma.
      • Please read the instructions carefully to ensure the student’s name is submitted in the “Description” box along with the request so the payment can be matched to the request accordingly.
      • A credit card processing fee will be included in the total amount upon check-out.
    • Please allow us 5-7 business days for processing. We process requests upon receipt. Any incomplete or missing information may add additional delays in processing that may require follow-up. Holidays, school closures, and other weather issues may delay receipt of such requests. Urgent requests will be facilitated as necessary.
    • If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the SCPPS Student Records department at or (985)785-6289.
    • You may also contact the Louisiana Department of Education at or (877) 453-2721 for further assistance.



    GED/HiSET Certifications

    If you received a GED or HiSET certification, please visit the webpage listed below as administered by the State of Louisiana to request a copy.

    Standardized Test Scores

    If you are only seeking results of standardized tests such as the ACT or SAT, there is no guarantee that a final official record is available in the local records. Contacting the Test Administrator entity is recommended (there may be an additional fee):

    College Board (SAT) – (866) 756-7346 or

    ACT, Inc. - (ACT) – (319) 337-1270