Before and After Care Program
- The Before and After School Child Care (“BASCC”) Program serves St. Charles Parish Public Schools children in grades Pre-K4 through 5th Grade.
- The cost of these services are:
- $25 per week per child for morning care (does not include breakfast) beginning at 6:00 AM at all locations
- $25 per child per week for after school care (includes snacks) until 6:00 PM
- If both before and after school care are desired, the fee is $45 per child per week (discounted $5 from the combined total).
- An additional $5 per child per day fee will be charged for use on Early Release/Professional Development Days on the Elementary School schedule.
- Payments are required in advance, prior to receiving weekly child care services (by Monday morning), whether used or not when schools are open.
The centers are located at the following schools:
- Luling Elementary – Servicing Luling and Carver Early Learning Center
- Mimosa Park Elementary – Servicing Mimosa Park, Lakewood, and Carver Early Learning Center
- R.J. Vial Elementary – Servicing RJ Vial, Allemands and Carver Early Learning Center
- St. Rose Elementary – Servicing St. Rose and Eastbank Head Start
- New Sarpy Elementary – Servicing New Sarpy, Ethel Schoeffner, and Eastbank Head Start
- Norco Elementary – Servicing Norco and Eastbank Head Start
*Note for 2023-2024: Luling and Lakewood Elementary Schools will observe different take-in, dismissal, and early release times. Please be advised this may affect your needs regarding the program's services.
Due to operational limitations on attendance, participation in the program is not guaranteed.
All families wanting to use the program will need to submit an online application, regardless of if your child/children have been previously enrolled. All required parts of the online application must be completed to be considered for enrollment.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. The process will be open as noted or until all spots are filled.
Please see the “Registration Information” page (which will be available beginning April 25) for the registration process