Before and After School Care
Before & After School Care Program Information:
The Before and After School Care Program serves school-aged children in grades Pre-K 4 through 6. The cost of this service is $5 per child for morning care (does not include breakfast) beginning at 6:00 AM at all locations, and $5 per child per day for after school care (includes snacks) until 6:00 PM. If both before and after school care is desired, the fee is $10 per child per day.
The centers are located at the following schools:
- Luling Elementary School - Servicing Luling, RK Smith, and Carver Early Learning Center
- Mimosa Park Elementary - Servicing Mimosa Park, Lakewood, JB Martin, and Carver Early Learning Center
- R. J. Vial Elementary School - Serving RJ Vial, Allemands, JB Martin, and Carver Early Learning Center
- St. Rose Elementary - Servicing St. Rose, Albert Cammon, and Eastbank Headstart
- New Sarpy Elementary School - Servicing New Sarpy, Ethel Schoeffner, Harry Hurst, and Eastbank Headstart
- Norco Elementary School - Servicing Norco, Harry Hurst, and Eastbank Headstart
2020-2021 Registration Information:
The Before and After School Child Care Program will service families with students in grades Pre-K 4-6th during the 2020-2021 school year in accordance with school calendar days. Extra precautions will be taken according to CDC recommendations in relation to COVID-19 by revising our policies and procedures and practicing social distancing.
All families wanting to use the program will need to submit an application, regardless of if your child/children have been previously enrolled. All parts of the application must be completed to be considered for enrollment.
Applications are located attached below or at the School Board Office. The deadline to submit an application is July 15, 2020.
Completed applications along with the $5.00 registration fee per child (check/money order) should be placed in a sealed envelope and submitted as follows:
- Drive thru at your child’s BASCC site location - listed above
- July 7 and 8 between the hours of 7:30-9:30 a.m. and 3:00-5:00 p.m. only
- By mail:
- St. Charles Parish Public Schools, Attn: Child Welfare and Attendance Dept., 13855 River Road, Luling, LA 70070
- School Board Office drop box:
- Placed in sealed envelope in the outside drop box located at the School Board Office at 13855 River Road, Luling, LA
You will be notified of your application status the week of July 29. Please contact Selina Cureaux at 985-785-3149 or email@example.com with questions.