Before and After Care Program
The Before and After School Child Care Program serves school-aged children in grades Pre-K4 through 6. The cost of this service is $5 (effective January 1, 2020) per child for morning care (does not include breakfast) beginning at 6:00 AM at all locations, and $5 per child per day for after school care (includes snacks) until 6:00 PM. If both before and after school care is desired, the fee is $10 (effective January 1, 2020) per child per day.
The centers are located at the following schools:
- Luling Elementary – Servicing Luling, RK Smith, and Carver Early Learning Center
- Mimosa Park Elementary – Servicing Mimosa Park and Carver Early Learning Center
- Lakewood Elementary – Servicing Lakewood and JB Martin.
- R.J. Vial Elementary – Serving RJ Vial, Allemands, JB Martin, and Carver Early Learning Center
- St. Rose Elementary – Servicing St. Rose, Albert Cammon, and Eastbank Headstart
- New Sarpy Elementary – Servicing New Sarpy and Eastbank Headstart
- Ethel Schoeffner Elementary – Servicing Ethel Schoeffner and Harry Hurst
- Norco Elementary – Servicing Norco, Harry Hurst, and Eastbank Headstart
Due to COVID-19 social distancing guidelines and limitations on attendance, participation in the program is not guaranteed. All families wanting to use the program will need to submit an application, regardless of if your child/children have been previously enrolled. All parts of the application must be completed to be considered for enrollment.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. The process will be open as noted on the application cover letter or until all spots are filled.