Before and After Care Program
- The Before and After School Child Care (“BASCC”) Program serves St. Charles Parish Public Schools children in grades Pre-K4 through 5th Grade.
- The cost of this service is $25 per week per child for morning care (does not include breakfast) beginning at 6:00 AM at all locations, and $25 per child per week for after school care (includes snacks) until 6:00 PM. If both before and after school care is desired, the fee is $45 per child per week (discounted $5 from the combined total).
- An additional $5 per child per day fee will be charged for use on Early Release/Professional Development days on the Elementary school schedule (estimated to be 13 days for 2021-2022).
- Payments are required in advance, prior to receiving weekly child care services (by Monday morning), whether used or not when schools are open.
The centers are located at the following schools:
- Luling Elementary – Servicing Luling and Carver Early Learning Center
- Mimosa Park Elementary – Servicing Mimosa Park and Carver Early Learning Center
- Lakewood Elementary – Servicing Lakewood.
- R.J. Vial Elementary – Serving RJ Vial, Allemands and Carver Early Learning Center
- St. Rose Elementary – Servicing St. Rose and Eastbank Headstart
- New Sarpy Elementary – Servicing New Sarpy and Eastbank Headstart
- Ethel Schoeffner Elementary – Servicing Ethel Schoeffner
- Norco Elementary – Servicing Norco and Eastbank Headstart
Due to COVID-19 social distancing guidelines and limitations on attendance, participation in the program is not guaranteed.
All families wanting to use the program will need to submit an online application, regardless of if your child/children have been previously enrolled. All required parts of the online application must be completed to be considered for enrollment.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. The process will be open as noted or until all spots are filled.
Please see the “Registration Information” page for the 2021-2022 Registration process