Jostens will be at HHS on:
Jostens will be at HHS on Thursday, April 2nd from 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm to give out Senior Supply Orders and Cap & Gowns. All orders that are not picked up will be returned to their office in Baton Rouge and you will be responsible to go and pick it up from them. Any order that is not paid in full will not be given out.
- Tuesday, December 3, 2019 - during all three lunches 10:35 am - 12:40 pm
- Friday, November 1, 2019 - during all three lunches 10:35 am - 12:40 pm
Thursday, October 10, 2019 - during all three lunches 10:35 am - 12:40 pm
- Saturday, September 28, 2019 - 8:00 am - 12:00 pm in the commons area
- Tuesday, September 24, 2019 - during all three lunches 10:35 am - 12:40 pm
Thursday, August 29, 2019 - Senior orders only (during advisory to present senior supplies)
The number of graduation tickets (wristbands) will be determined in April 2020. All guest attending graduation (including babies and children) must have a wristband on their wrist to enter.
No additional tickets (wristbands) will be given.
Be advised that graduates MUST purchase a cap and gown from Jostens in order to participate in the graduation ceremony. Cap and gowns from previous years MAY NOT be used. All orders placed will require an $80.00 deposit.
The graduation cap and gown may NOT be altered/decorated in ANY WAY.
DATE: MONDAY, MAY 11, 2020
PLACE: HAHNVILLE HIGH SCHOOL AUDITORIUM
TIME: 7:30 A.M. (APPROX. 2 HOURS)
DATE: WEDNESDAY, MAY 13, 2020
PLACE:PONTCHARTAIN CENTER, KENNER LA
TIME: 6:00 P.M. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY (DOORS OPEN AT 4:30 P.M.) - THE DOORS WILL CLOSE AND NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER BEGINNING AT 6:00 P.M. WHILE THE GRADUATES ENTER. THE DOORS WILL REMAIN CLOSED FOR APPROXIMATELY 15-20 MINUTES.
**Due to limited seating, every person (including children & babies) will need a ticket (wristband) to be admitted. All tickets (wristbands) will be given out after MANDATORY graduation practice.
IMPORTANT UPDATES ABOUT GRADUATION FROM THE PONTCHARTRAIN CENTER
- The Pontchartrain Center WILL BE implementing a bag size requirement and bag check as all guests enter.
- A guest may NOT bring in a bag larger than 14 inches by 14 inches.
- Guests will be allowed to enter the Pontchartrain Center at 4:30 pm.
- Please arrive early and be prepared to have ALL bags checked. There will be a line for guests without bags. In an effort to get everyone into the ceremony area in a timely manner, please bring as little as possible.
- The doors will close at 6:00 pm while the graduates enter the ceremony area. The doors will NOT re-open until after the graduates are all seated and the pledge and presentation of colors have been completed.
Cap & Gown Picture Information
Cap and Gown Graduation/Yearbook Pictures MAKE-UP DAY
Wednesday, November 6 (Late-Take In Day), Seniors who were not able to take a cap and gown picture can report to the girls gym between 7:00 am - 9:00 am to take their cap and gown picture.
Cap and Gown Graduation/Yearbook Pictures
Date: Saturday, September 28th in the auditorium
Time Schedule: Students will follow this schedule according to their LAST
A - B 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
C 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
D - F 9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
G - J 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
K - M 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
N - R 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
S - V 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
W - Z 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon
- Guys are to wear a solid white, collared shirt with a black tie.
- Girls are to wear a top that does not show above the collar of the gown.
- This opportunity to take your cap and gown photo for the yearbook is provided free of charge. If you miss this date and go to the studio to take your yearbook photo, a session fee will apply.
***If you choose to take your graduation picture with another photographer, a digital image must be submitted to the yearbook staff or Mr. Lanier by February in order for it to be included in the yearbook (only the pose holding the cap will be accepted).