Jostens will be at HHS on:
- Jostens will be at HHS on on Thursday, March 18th, from 2:30pm – 6:00pm to distribute senior supplies in the auditorium. Graduates who do not pick up senior supplies and have a zero balance may pick up senior supplies from HHS in the main office during lunch. Graduates who have a balance must contact Jostens for payment information.
Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Friday, September 11, 2020 - during all three lunches 10:35 am - 12:40 pm
- Thursday, September 10, 2020 - during all three lunches 10:35 am - 12:40 pm and 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Thursday, September 3, 2020 - Senior Supply Information was given out during advisory.
Be advised that graduates MUST purchase a cap and gown from Jostens in order to participate in the graduation ceremony. Cap and gowns from previous years MAY NOT be used. All orders placed will require an $80.00 deposit.
The graduation cap and gown may NOT be altered/decorated in ANY WAY.
DATE: MONDAY, MAY 17, 2021
PLACE: HAHNVILLE HIGH SCHOOL AUDITORIUM
TIME: 9:30 AM (APPROX. 2 HOURS)
DATE: WEDNESDAY, MAY 19, 2021
PLACE:PONTCHARTAIN CENTER, KENNER LA
TIME: 6:00 PM - DOORS OPEN AT 4:30 PM - THE DOORS WILL CLOSE AND NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE CEREMONY SPACE WHILE THE GRADUATES ENTER. THE DOORS WILL REMAIN CLOSED FOR APPROXIMATELY 15-20 MINUTES.
**Due to limited seating, every person (including children & babies) will need a ticket (wristband) to be admitted. All tickets (wristbands) will be given out after MANDATORY graduation practice.
Each graduate will receive six (6) tickets. All guest attending graduation (including babies and children) must have a ticket to enter. Tickets will be given out at graduation practice on Monday, May 17, 2021. No additional tickets will be given.
Graduation Dress Code
Dress: Uniform cap and gown (All are required to purchase a current cap & gown from Jostens)
- Black, Dark Blue, or Nude dress shoes only. (No flip flops, sandals, or athletic shoes.)
- Wear lightweight skirt and blouse or dress under the graduation gown. (No pants/jeans or shorts.)
- The skirt should not be longer than the gown.
- Do not wear a blouse or dress that has a collar.
- Wear socks and black, brown, or dark blue dress shoes. (No flip flops, sandals, or athletic shoes.)
- Wear black or dark blue dress trousers, a white collared shirt and tie; no jeans or shorts of any kind.
** Any graduate not appropriately dressed, will NOT be allowed to participate in graduation ceremony**
IMPORTANT UPDATES ABOUT GRADUATION FROM THE PONTCHARTRAIN CENTER
- All graduates and guests must wear a mask.
- The Pontchartrain Center WILL BE implementing a bag size requirement and bag check as all guests enter.
- A guest may NOT bring in a bag larger than 14 inches by 14 inches.
- Guests will be allowed to enter the Pontchartrain Center at 4:30 pm.
- Please arrive early and be prepared to have ALL bags checked. There will be a line for guests without bags. In an effort to get everyone into the ceremony area in a timely manner, please bring as little as possible.
- The doors will close at 6:00 pm while the graduates enter the ceremony area. The doors will NOT re-open until after the graduates are all seated and the pledge and presentation of colors have been completed.
- All graduates and guests must wear a mask.
***All information is subject to change.***
Cap & Gown Picture Information
Cap and Gown Graduation/Yearbook Pictures
COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS WILL BE ENFORCED
Everyone must wear a mask and remain 6 feet apart. Only the student is allowed in the auditorium.
Date: Saturday, September 19th in the auditorium
Time Schedule: Students will follow this schedule according to their LAST
A - B 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
C 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
D - F 9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
G - J 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
K - M 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
N - R 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
S - V 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
W - Z 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon
- Guys are to wear a solid white, collared shirt with a black tie.
- Girls are to wear a top that does not show above the collar of the gown.
- This opportunity to take your cap and gown photo for the yearbook is provided free of charge. If you miss this date and go to the studio to take your yearbook photo, a session fee will apply.
***If you choose to take your graduation picture with another photographer, a digital image must be submitted to the yearbook staff or Mr. Lanier by February in order for it to be included in the yearbook (only the pose holding the cap will be accepted).