2023 Graduation Photo Order Form - Southern Images
Southern Images Photography will photograph all students receiving their diplomas graduation night. The photographer will be on stage with graduates capturing this moment.
All images may be viewed online at: Southernimages.zenfolio.com (enter site and click on order online).
Viewing will be available 3 days after graduation.
You may order portraits online, however if you pay in advance portrait prices are discounted.
All images will be mailed when ready, please print name and address clearly below.
See the attached flyer for prices.
For advance payment, please mail to:
Southern Images Photography .2420 Barataria Blvd. Suite 7 . Marrero, La 70072
2023 Graduation Video Order Form
The Satellite Center’s Advanced TV Broadcasting course will be offering video copies of the 2023 SCPPS graduation ceremonies for purchase. Along with the commencement ceremony, the video will also feature special behind-the-scenes footage, interviews and photos.
You can receive a digital, downloadable copy through Vimeo for $5 or a DVD copy for $10. This form and payment are due to the Satellite Center by Friday, May 26, 2023.
DVDs will be available for pickup only at the Satellite Center beginning Wednesday, May 31, 2023, and then from Monday - Thursday between 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
For digital purchases, a link will be sent to you via email by Wednesday, May 31, 2023.
8066 Jefferson Highway
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
Senior Packets will be given to potential graduates on Monday, September 26, 2022 during SSC. The packet will include information about ordering senior supplies and dates when Jostens will be at HHS.
A $100 deposit is required when placing an order for senior supplies. The remaining balance must be paid in full prior to receiving cap/gown, announcements, etc. in April.
Please make every effort to place your order on one of these dates. You can also visit Jostens.com to view merchandise and place orders.
Jostens will be at HHS on:
- Thursday, December 15 - All lunches 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Saturday, October 29 (Also senior picture day) - 8:00 am - 12:00 pm (noon)
- Thursday, October 6 - 10:30 am - 12:30 pm and 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Saturday, October 1 - 8:00 am - 12:00 pm (noon)
Be advised that graduates MUST purchase a cap and gown from Jostens in order to participate in the graduation ceremony. Cap and gowns from previous years MAY NOT be used. All orders placed will require an $100.00 deposit.
The graduation cap and gown may NOT be altered/decorated in ANY WAY.
DATE: MONDAY, MAY 8 & TUESDAY, MAY 9, 2023
PLACE: HAHNVILLE HIGH SCHOOL COMMONS AREA
TIME: 2:30 PM - 4:3O PM
DATE: MONDAY, MAY 15, 2023
PLACE: HAHNVILLE HIGH SCHOOL AUDITORIUM
TIME: 7:00 AM (APPROX. 2 HOURS)
HHS GRAD WALK
DATE: MONDAY, MAY 15, 2023
PLACE: STARTS AT HHS - VISIT FEEDER SYSTEM SCHOOLS
TIME: 11:00 AM (APPROX. 2 HOURS)
GRADUATES MUST PRE REGISTER BY THURSDAY, MAY 5, 2023 AT 12:00 PM (NOON) USING A GOOGLE FORM THAT IS POSTED IN THE GRADUATION GOOGLE CLASSROOM
DATE: WEDNESDAY, MAY 17, 2023
PLACE:PONTCHARTAIN CENTER, KENNER LA
TIME: 6:00 PM - DOORS OPEN AT 4:30 PM - THE DOORS WILL CLOSE AND NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE CEREMONY SPACE WHILE THE GRADUATES ENTER. THE DOORS WILL REMAIN CLOSED FOR APPROXIMATELY 15-20 MINUTES.
**Due to limited seating, every person (including children & babies) will need a ticket (wristband) to be admitted. All tickets (wristbands) will be given out after MANDATORY graduation practice.
Each 2023 HHS graduate will receive eight (8) graduation tickets.
All guests attending graduation (including babies and children) must have a ticket to enter.
Graduates do not need a ticket.
Tickets will be given out at graduation practice on Monday, May 15, 2023.
No additional tickets will be given.
Graduation Dress Code
GRADUATION CAP AND GOWN
- All graduates must purchase a cap and gown from Jostens to participate in the graduation ceremony. Beginning 2023, graduates’ caps and gowns will be different from previous years.
- Graduation caps and gowns may NOT be altered/decorated in ANY WAY.
- Only graduation cords given by school approved clubs/organizations will be allowed to be worn during the graduation ceremony.
- The graduation cap should be pulled halfway down over the forehead so that the upper part of the forehead is covered. The sides of the cap should be equidistant from the top center of the head. The cap must not be worn at an angle.
- Wear the tassel on the right. After receiving the diploma, change the tassel to the left.
GRADUATION DRESS CODE EXPECTATIONS - As graduation is a formal occasion, we have the following expectations for attire under the graduation gown
- Allowed - All Graduates
- Dresses – no shorter than 2 inches above the knee in the front and back when walking
- Pant Suits
- Dress Jumpsuits
- Dress Pants
- Collared shirt with a tie – be aware that your collar will show above your gown and that white collared shirts may be the least noticeable in your graduation picture.
- Dress Shoes must be worn
- Not Allowed
- Tennis/Athletic shoes
IMPORTANT UPDATES ABOUT GRADUATION FROM THE PONTCHARTRAIN CENTER
- The Pontchartrain Center WILL BE implementing a bag size requirement and bag check as all guests enter.
- A guest may NOT bring in a bag larger than 14 inches by 14 inches.
- Guests will be allowed to enter the Pontchartrain Center at 4:30 pm.
- Please arrive early and be prepared to have ALL bags checked. There will be a line for guests without bags. In an effort to get everyone into the ceremony area in a timely manner, please bring as little as possible.
- The doors will close at 6:00 pm while the graduates enter the ceremony area. The doors will NOT re-open until after the graduates are all seated and the pledge and presentation of colors have been completed.
***All information is subject to change.***
Cap & Gown Picture Information
CLASS OF 2023 SENIOR GROUP PICTURE will be taken during SSC on Monday, January 23, 2023. Use the following link to order the picture through Southern Images. https://secure.zenfolio.com/southernimages/Preorder962510041
The deadline for ordering senior pictures is December 9, 2022. Drop off order forms with payment in the main office or order online through Southern Images. https://southernimages.zenfolio.com/f44168420
Make-up day for cap and gown pictures, and retakes will be November 9th. Students can sign up in the main office or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students will receive a pass for 2nd or 3rd period to report to the auditorium. There is a $25 makeup fee due to Southern Images at this time. Please note, this is the last opportunity to take cap & gown pictures at school.
Date: Saturday, October 29, 2022
Location: HHS Auditorium
Time Schedule: Students will follow this schedule according to their LAST
A - B 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
C 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
D - F 9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
G - J 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
K - M 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
N - R 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
S - V 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
W - Z 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon
- Guys are to wear a solid white, collared shirt with a black tie.
- Girls are to wear a top that does not show above the collar of the gown.
- This opportunity to take your cap and gown photo for the yearbook is provided free of charge. If you miss this date and go to the studio to take your yearbook photo, a session fee will apply.
***If you choose to take your graduation picture with another photographer, a digital image must be submitted to the yearbook staff or Mr. Lanier by February in order for it to be included in the yearbook (only the pose holding the cap will be accepted).