Degrees and Certifications:
B.A., UNIVERSITY OF NEW ORLEANS ELEMENTARY EDUCATION K-8 SCHOOL LIBRARIAN, SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY Grade(s):K-12
Albert Cammon Middle School
A message from Ms. Jaubert
First off, I've been so busy with this completely different start to our school year that I did not even realize my message on this page was the one from April We sure have come a long way since then, thankfully.
Although we are no where near the way the library normally operates, I am excited to let you know that we are once again checking out books. Follow the process below to help you find a selection today!
- Log onto your library account through the ACM library webpage using your Google username. For the password, use your google password without the “scp”.
- Use the library catalog to search for a selection that you think might interest you. You can search by author, title, subject, or keyword.
- Once you have found a selection you think you would enjoy, find the last link in the column on the right side of the screen on the description page that says “Hold It.” Click this link.
- The book will either be delivered to your teacher or you may come to pick it up when you are able. You may keep it for two weeks.
- Returned books are quarantined and/or sanitized for your protection.
Lastly, and most importantly (to me), don't forget the power of reading! I know it is easy to get into the mindset of reading being another "have to", but I challenge you to shift this perspective. Let reading be something you "want to" do. It's such a great way to get smarter without even trying. Read to learn, read to escape, read to be entertained...just READ!
Librarian: Ms. Judy Jaubert
Welcome to the ACM library webpage. We are looking forward to assisting all Pirates with research and discovering their next favorite book.
The mission of our Library Media Center is to foster the love of reading, ensure that all members of the learning community are engaged and effective users of information and technology, and support the school curriculum.