2020-2021 Bus Routes
*Routes are currently being developed for the 2020-2021 school year. Bus operators will be reaching out to families prior to the first days of school. Routes won't be available online until a later date. *
Please note that all route information is subject to change prior to the start of school. Please continue to check the website for updates.
If you have any additional questions regarding the posted bus routes, please contact the Transportation Department at (985) 785-7206 or (985) 785-7233.
Please use the box below by entering a bus number or selecting a school to search for your bus route information.
Additional Information and Forms:
- Bus stops may change from year-to-year. Bus operators, with the assistance of our routing program, will assign bus stops the first week of school. Bus stops may be assigned at corners.
- High school and middle school students may be required to walk up to 2 tenths of a mile, and Kindergarten through 5th-grade students may be required to walk up to 1 tenth of a mile.
- Students should be outside at the bus stop 5-10 minutes prior to the bus arriving and be prepared to enter the bus when it stops. You must be outside and visible when the bus stops. To ensure students arrive at school on time the bus will not be able to wait.
- Parents are encouraged to be outside with elementary students
before the bus arrives and is visible when the student returns.
- Any student not having a “10 and under Form” on file will be returned to school if no one is visible. Please see the 10 and under form below.
If you have additional questions regarding the posted bus stops, please contact our Transportation Router at (985) 785-7233 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.